On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 21:41:42 -0400, Pinnacle wrote:

>Let that sink in a little.  That 68M line member was easily stored in the
>PDS before the E37, but PDSE can't handle it.  PDSE can't support members as
>big as PDS.  Are you #$%ing kidding me?

I can understand it.  I don't know that I can forgive it.

The NOTE word for a PDSE is a relative line number and an indicator
of the member.  Suppose it's 6 bits for the member and 26 for
the line (x2d(3ffffff)==67,108,863 -- will it handle 67 M?)

And if it allows 6 bits for the member, what happens if you do
BLDLs for 65 members, then POINT to each in succession.

This problem arise partly because PDSEs are logically unblocked.
The same would happen if your PDS were unblocked.  So what!?

-- gil