On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:48:41 +0100, Andy Robertson
<andy_robert...@johnlewis.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm trying to simulate TSO TRANSMIT format data for secure email
>
>I find I need the NJE node I'm executing on for the header
>
>Has anyone any code they have used to extract this???   All hints
gratefully received.

You could use the Request Subsystem Version Information Call -- SSI Function
Code 54, which among other things will return the JES node name if you
direct it to the JES you're running under. Documented in the MVs Using the
Subsystem Interface manual.

--
Walt