On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 00:00:00 GMT Ted MacNEIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>>Um...sort of.  There is a directory structure, and it is maintained by hand
(by editing the source directory -- a flat file)
:>...

:>Isn't there a CMS/CP command called DIRMaint?

I remember it as a service machine which would handle requests. It would also
keep track of free space so that one could more easily create a mini-disk.

The basic CMS command (or was it an EXEC?) was DIRECT.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com