AMRF=Y

D R,A shows same two messages as D R,R

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of McKown, John
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:31 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IEE889I Clarification

Hum, I don't know if this is of any use, but do you have AMRF active?
I've noticed that some messages get kept if that facility is active. But
I don't know if it has anything to do with that particular. Try a "K M"
command to see. The "K C" command can be use to remove retained
messages. I think you can see these with the "D R,A" command. They won't
show up with the "D R,R"

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer