Hi:

You need to sign on and click on the right hand side where it says
conference schedule.

Regards,
Gene

In a message dated 8/4/2010 9:22:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaeljosephcle...@yahoo.com writes:

Greetings,

For the last few SHAREs, I was able to look at  the proceedings by clicking
on Proceedings and then the latest SHARE event  would be at the top of the
drop down.

In fact, these were actually  available before the SHARE even started.

For the current SHARE, I can't  seem to locate any of the proceedings.

Am I doing something wrong; or  is this a change in policy regarding the
timing of the current SHARE  proceedings being available  online?

Cheers...

Michael

For  IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
send email to  lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO
Search the  archives at  http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html