OA08692 has cost us a 1.4 system when a 1.6 system was IPL'd. It is not
marked hiper and my colleagues tell me that it is not on the list of
toleration maintenance for 1.6
IBM has confirmed a correlation between the 0C4 described in there and the
tight loop in memterm tasks in master (RRS memterm resource manager) on the
1.4 system. It died not doing signalling anymore, so the 1.6 system spit out
IXC402D.
And you call me paranoid - we always hit the worst case scenarios...
Regards, Barbara Nitz