this user was created for the purpose to be a public user .
I'm not concerned for open datasets cause this user don't open any
datasets.
I want to avoid using REXX. & etc I'm looking for a definition if one exist
( in TSO \ RACF )  which can able me to to do so.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Elardus Engelbrecht <
elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za> wrote:

> Matan Cohen  wrote:
>
> >I have a user which is used by many people on my z/os
>
> Are your auditors agreeing to this 'not recommended' situation?
>
> >we are yet to install the ikjefln2 exit which allow reconnect - the
> original exit
> have priviliges problem and we are still examing how we can overcome this
> problem . so the situation is that the user can be connected beacuse
> someone forgot to disconnect.
>
> What will happens to the original session and open datasets upon
> reconnection?
>
> I would advise you to have unique id for each person and then when one log
> on, a REXX program could check for other TSO session(s) and kick them off
> if
> needed.
>
> Groete / Greetings
> Elardus Engelbrecht