On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 18:16:32 -0700, Gibney, Dave <gib...@wsu.edu> wrote:

> [...]

Exactly how it should be.  That is why I don't really like questions like
this because each shop has to decide what is the correct goal / business
importance for themselves.

BTW, I run it in an IMP=2 STC service class.    Some of the HSM activities
bleed over into online hours... at least at times.  Very little runs IMP=1.
IMP=2 is equal with CICS so it still is a high priority task.

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net