From: Scott Rowe <scott.r...@joann.com>
Subject: Re: NO RESPONSE TO MY EARLIER POST ON HSM - REPOST
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

So, by saying it is independent you mean that it does not share DASD with any
other systems?  Has there ever been any other HSM address space that has used
these CDSs?

>>> John Dawes <jhn_da...@yahoo.com.au> 8/12/2010 10:43 AM >>>
Scott,

I am sorry that I wasn't clear.  When I said " no other host " I meant that
this partition is independent and does not have any other HSM STCs  or Address
space executing.
There is only 1 HSM STC executing.