Sorry list. This was supposed to go to Mark not the list.

Patrick Falcone/US/Combined
11/04/2005 02:09 PM

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
cc

Subject
Re: MEMLIMIT and IEFUSI

Mark,

We should all be thanking you for all you've done on the list.

I went out to your web site and found myself in the pool area and checking
out your family. You seemingly have a lot to be grateful for. I also
appreciate all the help you have given me over time. You seem to be a real
genuine guy and I really appreciate all that you've done for me in the
past.

Take care and have a great weekend!

PS. The pool pictures were funny.

BTW, my web site counter rolled past 300,000 sometime in the
last couple of days.  Thanks to everyone for their support!