On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 19:32:27 +0200, Binyamin Dissen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I thought with LLA hashing, that if there are identical names in different
>linklist libraries that it was unpredictable which one would be used.

I've never heard that before and I don't see how it can be true.
I've been at too many shops with "junk libraries" containing old
modules at or near the bottom of the LNKLST and the LNKLST is
automatically controlled by LLA.  I've also fixed problems via
dynamic LNKLST addition by putting a new library ahead of another
library that contained identically named modules.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America and Farmers Insurance Group

 "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it
  for the rest of your life."   -   Michael Sinz