Hi all

I'm trying to send a file ... this file contains tags ( [HOSTNAME] [/HOSTNAME]
for example).

I have to send this file with a JCL. I use this FTP Step:

//ENVOI    EXEC  PGM=FTP
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//INPUT     DD  *
10.220.130.65 (EXIT
utilisateur
motdepasse
SENDSITE
LCD ..
CD ..
ASCII
PUT 'P3CUN.DB2Q$Q.FICDAT' P3CUN-DB2Q$Q-FICDAT5.TXT

In the first time, when I submit the job with my user, there is no problem.
The tags on the windows server are good : [TYPE]
But, when I try to send It with TWS, the result is the next : ŒTYPE¹

As I can see, 2 users can have different default conversion tables. Where can I
find this parameter ?

I think it is possible with a ftp JCL to specify a particular conversion table.
How can I do ?

Thanks for your answer ...