>When a program issue a WAIT and gives up control to Z/OS a RB is
generated
This is not correct. WAIT creates no additional RBs. Whatever RBs existed
at the time of the WAIT are what remain.

>the name of the program is in the RBCDE1 if so why is there a chain in
the
>CDE to the next CDE CDCHAIN ???
CDCHAIN is the link pointer for all CDEs that exist on the particular
queue. In your case this is most likely the job pack queue but could (if
your module was in MLPA or FLPA or dynamic LPA) be the active LPA queue.
As was mentioned, if the LINK/LOAD/ATTACH/XCTL (ATTACH if we're talking
about the jobstep program) was for a "minor" then there will be CDEs for
both the minor and the major, chained together.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design