Sine I am right now in just this area:

Here ACTRT spits out a WTO with the step completion code that everyone wants
to see in the JESMSGLG (not JESYSMSG). Using IEFYS would move the location
of the message in the output to JESYSMSG, I think.

Using a WTO with ROUTCDE 11 (only) is not a good idea (as I just found out)
as that gets converted to a WTP, and for every STC on my system that results
in duplication of the message, the duplicate being preceded by IEF170I.

In the past, we had used ROUTCDE 6, and I have written an MPF exit to
suppress the message for OMVS steps (it's annoying when there is nothing but
this message for pages in the hardcopy log). I got objections when I
suppressed the message completely (via MPF) from hardcopy.

Regards, Barbara Nitz

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl