On a z9, i have made the following device number changes on some FCP channels

FCP CHP(C3) - FCP device numbers 0100,32 to 0A00,32
FCP CHP(C7) - FCP device numbers0120,32 to 0A20,32
FCP CHP(CE) - FCP device numbers0140,32 to 0A40,32
FCP CHP(CF) - FCP device numbers0160,32 to 0A60,32

When I POR the new IOCDS usig this IODF in, will the WWPN's change, or are
they static to the Ficon adapter based off the channel's permanent WWPN?

I read that the WWPN's are written to the SE hardrive when you activate NPIV
on the channel, so am I safe then changing device numbers in the gen,
because it will just re-assign the locked WWPN's it already has ?