I heard a story about a company.  Their data centers were in Miami and
New Orleans.  A hurricane approached Miami and they transferred
operations to New Orleans.  Miami was still picking up the pieces and
the data center had no power when the same hurricane approached New
Orleans a few days later, in 2005.

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA