>And for Ted's remark concerning ISPF SUBMIT vs. TSO, that's a detail of
>implementation that the user wanting an enhancement shouldn't need to be
>concerned with.

Possibly.
But, most used to know it.
It was documented as part of the ISPF user's guide, which also told you that
ISPF would reformat the file (to a temp file) and then issue a TSO submit of
the temp.

The issue could become.
Request to ISPF team: fix ISPF SUBMIT.
ISPF team: that's part of TSO/E -- not our problem.

Of course, that would never happen, would it? (8-{]}

-
I'm a SuperHero with neither powers, nor motivation!
Kimota!