http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/lookat/index.html

and specifically:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2M3A1/SPTM
004277

found 21 hits here:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/advsrch.wss?rs=0&loc=en_US

use BPXP006E as the keyword.

<snip>
I get this error every so often on my test lpar . The system would hang
for several minutes sometimes release and continue but once in a while
stop dead.I would just reipled and it worked. I always thought that the
production lpar had a dataset the test lpar needed.
BUT last night during a scheduled ipl of the production lpar the same
thing happpend for the first time. We reipled and it worked.
So this morning I try to google the error can't find it, I look for UNIX

System Services Messages and Codes ,not in there. I found a site but am
blocked from it by the network ss and trying to beg to get access grates

on my nerves.
We are a small monoplex shop.
</snip>