Just a heads up to those contemplating doing a duplex of ISTGENERIC. When I
switched to the policy containing the duplex, all hell broke loose.

It is currently caught in REBUILD status and it is preventing "generic" logons
to all systems in the SYSPLEX. If you are already logged on, you are fine.

All attempts to free it using SETXCF commands have been unsuccessful.

I will probably end up performing a sysplex-wide IPL in a few hours to resolve
the situation.

If anyone has experienced duplexing problems with any other IBM MVS components,
I would appreciate if you would drop me a note.

Bob

Robert B. Richards    (Bob)
US Office of Personnel Management
1900 E Street NW     Room: BH04L