Mike,

The volumes you are referring to would have to have a different size (3390-9
or larger) for MSR to make a difference, and the CU/DASD in the storage
formatted as RAMAC (3390-3R) for availability to make a difference. If these
things are not different then columns 3 to 7 will not make a difference.

Guaranteed Space, Init ACC Response and Sustained Data Rate do not affect
the EDL.

I suspect the broken VTOC Index is affecting the Freespace values used to
build or exclude the volumes from the Primary EDL.

Ron

Ron

Behalf Of