On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:29:01 -0500, Robert Birdsall wrote:

>At the risk of going overboard, [...] JCL [...] will do this with Rexx.
>The only advantage of this over PGM=EZACFSM1 (which is simpler) is that you
>can do date manipulation (e.g. yesterday or next month).

And I wonder about the support status of EZACFSM1.  Since it's
not really documented as a utility, but only mentioned as
ancillary to TCP/IP configuration and installation, is it likely
that if a customer were to report a problem with EZACFSM1 IBM
might say that use on data other than TCP/IP configuration
files is unsupported?

--gil