Elardus,

The SVC is loaded dynamically.  SYSLOG shows the SVCs loading.  Nothing has
changed from what is running successfully here on my non-production LPARs.

Fortunately this problem is occurring at our DR recovery site where we're
simply running an exercise.  I have plenty of time to play with this and get it
figured out as the squatty boxes are still trying to come up.  :-)

Rex

I know the RHDCSSFM module comes and is installed with both IDMS 16 and 17, and
I have the release 17 version loading (even though my IDMC region is 16), but
CA says they're compatible and I am running this way on my test LPARs.

BTW, here's the syslog output...

CA-C100I CA-C RESIDENT  access installed - SVC(199)
CAS9130I - Module F331INIT complete, RC=00
CAS9115I - Input: * PRODUCT(CA-IDMS) VERSION(GJC0) INIT(GJC0INIT)
PARM(SVC=233
CAS9115I - Input: * PRODUCT(CA-IDMS) VERSION(GJE1) INIT(GJE1INIT)
PARM(SVC=233
CAS9115I - Input: PRODUCT(CA-IDMS) VERSION(GJH0) INIT(GJH0INIT)
PARM(SVC=238)
GJH0INIT - SUCCESSFULLY ADDED SVC 238.
GJH0INIT - SUCCESSFULLY LOADED RHDCSSFM.
GJH0INIT - SUCCESSFULLY LOADED IDMSMSVA.
CAS9130I - Module GJH0INIT complete, RC=00
CAS9115I - Input: PRODUCT(CA-IDMS) VERSION(GJG0) INIT(GJG0INIT)
PARM(SVC=231)
GJG0INIT - SUCCESSFULLY ADDED SVC 231.
GJG0INIT - RHDCSSFM PREVIOUSLY LOADED - NO ACTION TAKEN.
CAS9130I - Module GJG0INIT complete, RC=00