To find what your stack is really running with, take a SVC dump of the TCPIP
address space, then with IPCS,

   - allocate userid.IPCS.PRINT (or something similar)  RECFM=VBA,LRECL=133
   - TSO alloc fi(ipcsprnt) da('userid.IPCS.PRINT')
   - Change IPCS defaults to PRINT TERMINAL
   - Issue IPCS command:  TCPIPCS PROFILE
   - Issue IPCS command: REPORT IPCSPRNT

Shows a lot of useful (and, at times, surprising) information.   The info
may help you build accurate an accurate routing table.

Guy Gardoit
z/OS Systems Programming