Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: BCPII MESSAGE HWI014I

Hello Bob,
We implement BCPii through Top Secret. We already use API in SE. All
security prereq are done. We have some trouble in Top Secret; here our TSS code:

TSS ADD(XMVS) IBMFAC(HWI.APPLNAME.HWISERV)
TSS ADD(XMVS) IBMFAC(HWI.TARGET.IBM390PS.P00A9999)   APPLDATA('SEIBM')
TSS ADD(XMVS) IBMFAC(HWI.TARGET.IBM390PS.P00A9999.**)
TSS PERMIT(mysuserl) IBMFAC(HWI.APPLNAME.HWISERV) ACCESS(READ)
TSS PERMIT(myuser) IBMFAC(WI.TARGET.IBM390PS.P00A9999.**) ACCESS(UPDATE)

After an IPL: we retrieve

18:46:33.05
*TSS2001I ETRUST CA-TOP SECRET MSTR INITIALIZATION COMPLETE
18:46:39.39
HWI014I THE SNMP COMMUNITY NAME FOR BCPII IN THE SECURITY PRODUCT FOR THE
LOCAL CPC IS EITHER NOT DEFINED OR IS INCORRECT

Do you use correctly BCPii right now trough Top Secret? your experience will
be interesting for us,

thanks for your answer