From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Larry Macioce
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 09:24
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Help in troubleshooting CoD load

I am trying to put up a CoD(z/OS1.9) as I am sitting on a 1.6 system.
I used HCD to copy the current IODF to the sysres of the CoD.
I have made the changes in the CoD installation guide.
First time I ipled I rec'd a disabled wait 100B1...iodf problem..when I
looked I
had not put the correct parm in the load parm area of the ipl info on
the
console.
Fixed that reipled and came up with an disabled wait 88 (ipliea50)loadxx
and
parmlib.
Reread the guide it then says to move it(which it already was in
sys1.iplparm)
so I moved a copy into sys1.parmlib so it could be found.
reipled and here i sit with a disable wait of 100b1 again...what am I
missing??
thanks
mace