From: Sumi, Joseph J. (CMS/CTR) (CTR) <joseph.s...@cms.hhs.gov>
Subject: JES2 $HASP165 (Notify) not seen
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 11:05 AM

Hello, I have 1 user not getting his notifies when his batch jobs finish. As a
test, I ran a simple IKJEFT01 job to show the TSO profile. I have INTERCOM and
receive my notify. He ran the same job (changed my id to his) and he also had
INTERCOM but ~no~ corresponding notify. We both have userid.BRODCAST.DATA
datasets. I do not see a "send $HASP165" in the log for him.

I also had him do a listbc and nothing. Any ideas ? We are z/OS 1.11

//NNNNSUMI JOB (60140,B124),NNNNJOE,CLASS=B,MSGCLASS=Q,
// REGION=0M,NOTIFY=NNNN

(fyi ...Changed his id to NNNN .....)

Rgrds, Joseph Sumi