Sharon,

I guess you haven't XRC Performanc Monitor runing on yor SDM....

Anyway, you probably have an overloaded XRC primary volume (maybe more
than one....) that belongs to ADCP04 session.
To identify this (those) volume(s), try this command: XQUERY ADCP04
VOLUME(ALL) PACE

Get a look to system answer and mainly to "RES CNT" column: an high value
on field indicates a probably overloaded volume...

Once identified guilty volumes, you can try to lower volume load, moving
datasets or, better, move entire volume on a LSS
less "critical" in terms of I/O load... If not already done, try to use
WRITE PACING.... As last resort, double check your
network connections....

Hope this helps..

Ciao

Paolo Cacciari
IBM Italia S.p.A.
Business Continuity and Resiliency Services, IBM Global Services - South
Region, EMEA