Hi Friends,
Just to help everyone in learning and testing, we providing MAINFRAME ID's
for FREE!!!
Here is the procedure to USE them:
Get a Software like EXTRA/Vista .. to connect.
Configure it with IP : 121.243.169.115 and PORT: 23
USER ID's: USER001 to USER005
PASS: abc (lower case)
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE PASSWORDS AND LOGOFF IF YOU ARE NOT USING.
Guidelines to use:
1) Always use your USERID as the JOBNAME, only then you can see your jobs in
spool(M.5.ST).
2) Compilers are @ IBMUSER.ALL1
3) Other instructions are at Welcome screen of TSO
4) We don't guarantee any data security, or Continuous Support because this
server is meant for Testing and Training.
5) system UP time would be from 10AM to 10PM IST
We just created 5 ID's. If the demand is more, we will be planning for more.
Please send a mail to mainframe...@gmail.com for any query's(Only Q's
belongs to this server, not Technical)