On 10/7/2010 3:00 PM, McKown, John wrote:
I'm trying to put in an LE override with PGM=FTP. I'm using //CEEOPTS DD * with
the following lines:

RPTOPTS
ENVAR=('_ICONV_TECHNIQUE=0LMREC,_ICONV_MODE=C')

I'm getting the following message:

CEE3792I The following messages pertain to the DD:CEEOPTS dataset run-time
options.
CEE3611I The run-time option ENVAR= was an invalid run-time option or is not
supported in this release of Language Environment.

I'm totally confused by this. On z/OS 1.10. I've searched IBMLink and gotten
nothing.

John McKown
Systems Engineer IV
IT

John,

Have you tried:

RPTOPTS
ENVAR('_ICONV_TECHNIQUE=0LMREC,_ICONV_MODE=C')

That is, take out the first equals sign.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment