From: Mohd Shahrifuddin <fud...@bayss.com>
Subject: Batch loop in SYSplex
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date: Monday, 11 October, 2010, 2:57

Dear All,

Environment:
We in z/OS 1.9, CICS, IMS and VSAM environment. Running Parallel SYSPLEX 4
LPAR. Lately we apply new PTF RSU1006 for all three(z/OS,IMS and CICS).

Encounter Problem:
We have using our own develop Job Schedule running in LPAR A. Our Batch job
we route to running in LPAR B. IMS is Sharing all LPAR. Before PTF we not
encounter any problem but after complete rooling IPL all LPAR we encounter
problem. The problem is the batch job running in LPAR B cannot complete just
only to delete define VSAM file. The worst the job using alot of CPU look like
loop job. If we run the batch job using the same LPAR (LPAR A) with the job
schedule is not encounter any problem.

Help:
If any of lister face same problem please advice us what the problem. If any
cause PTF make the situation problem.

Thank You in advance,

Mohd Shahrifuddin.
Shanghai, China.