In
<!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAJ/6KggGInlFs/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 11/12/2005
   at 10:38 AM, Ray Mullins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Because this list concentrates mostly on z/OS (despite its name), we
>tend to have a slightly narrower vision of the computing world.

While I am in no position to be picky, I would love a position that
required me to work on some combination[1] of AIX, *bsd, Linux, OS/2,
other Unix, z/OS and z/VM. I suspect that it was lack of a migration
path rather than lack of interest that has kept must of us strictly on
one or  platforms.

[1] No, I didn't overlook it. I'd work on it if that was my only
    option, but I'd work on any of the others instead if given
    a choice.