Hi Jim,

Thank you, I believe that I have just woken up....

-----Mensaje original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] En nombre de
Horne, Jim - James S
Enviado el: martes, 26 de octubre de 2010 12:41
Para: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Asunto: FW: z/OS V1R11.0 RMF Performance Management Guide

Alvaro,

I don’t check your math.  4:27.519 is 268 seconds.  4*60 = 240.  240 + 27 =267.
 267 +0.519 rounded up is 268.

Jim Horne

Alvaro Guirao wrote:
I'm trying to understand the postprocessor report option REPORTS(CPU) with RMF,
but this book it's driving me nuts!
I explain it:
A.1 Understanding the Partition Data report
Figure 104. Partition Data Report
___ Report Analysis ____________________________________________________
| o PROCESSOR NUM |

View article...

NOTICE:
All information in and attached to the e-mail(s) below may be proprietary,
confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous
disclosure.  If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not
authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate
this message.  If you have erroneously received this communication, please
notify the sender immediately by phone
(704-758-1000) or by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic,
paper, or otherwise).  Thank you.