Hi, Xiaobing,

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PQ99304

<http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PQ99304>

User ran DB2 COPY or COPYTOCOPY utility on a list of
objects and defined their output datasets with a template
specifying UNIT TAPE, STACK YES, and with a disposition of
KEEP (uncataloged).  The job abended and was restarted by
the user.  The restarted job abended with ABEND413
(Open failure) or a similar abend.

It gives some hints: the first job abended and the disposition will be
uncatalog. But for a re-submit, as the apar says:

Upon restart of an abended COPY or COPYTOCOPY job where
uncataloged output datasets are used, the volumes in use
for the current object at the time of the abend must be

specified for the restarted job.

Best Regards,
Johnny Luo