> I don't want to exclude the Address space parameters the RSMDATA
> DSPACE report tells me
> that I have over 20000 real frames
> Backing up my data space
>
> So. To get a more detailed picture
>
> Which Vitual Page of the Dspace is backed by Real
>
> I tried VIRTPAGE DATASPACES  ad I would expect some of those frames
> to be pointing to the
> Dataspaces
>
> But none are that impossible ..

  What kind of dump are you looking at?
VIRTPAGE can show data space information only for
data spaces whose DAT structures have been dumped.

SYSMDUMP/IEATDUMP - Data space DAT structures
  will not be dumped, so VIRTPAGE will not
  provide any data space information

SVC Dump - Data space DAT structures will be
  dumped only if you have dumped data spaces
  of ASID 3 (RASP)

Standalone Dump - Any data space DAT structures
  which are backed in real storage will be dumped.
  Paged out DAT structures will be dumped for
  any data space which was requested to be dumped,
  or if you specified PAGETABLES OF DATASPACES.

Jim Mulder   z/OS System Test   IBM Corp.  Poughkeepsie,  NY