On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:21:44 +0100, R.S. wrote:

>Anthony Bongiorno wrote:
>
>> v cn(*),activate
>> v cn(*),rout=all,ud=y
>
>Interesting.
>I issued the second command and got message:
>IEE682I VARY COMMAND : UNEXPECTED UD IGNORED.
>
>What's wrong ?

You have the restructured console support on your system (apparently unlike
Anthony) so you need to lose the ",ud=y" portion of the command, like so:

v cn(*),rout=all

The "undeliverable" support was removed with console restructure circa z/OS
1.5.  (Congratulations for being more current than his site.)

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI