From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Miklos Szigetvari
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 7:30 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: z/OSMF install

On 11/3/2010 12:13 PM, Veilleux, Jon L wrote:
> Yes, a lot of IBM's future System Programmer productivity tools will be
> incorporated in WAS OEM. It is their stated direction so those of us who have
> been around for a while will have to get used to it. Web-inizing everything
> is the trend and System Programming tasks will be following that path also.
> Welcome to the brave new world.

At last not alone.

Maybe the "WebSphere Application Server OEM edition for z/OS server instance"
is to brave for me.
Seriously a large number of unknown components,  programs,  scripts etc has
installed for this server, and maybe the larger challange to manage this
server, as to manage by this the system .
Do they asked/involved somebody with sysprog experience during the planning?

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html