Lookat for IDC614I return this search result:
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/SHELVES/EZ2MZ920?searchRequest=IEC614I&SEARCH=Search&Type=FUZZY&searchTopic=TOPIC&searchText=TEXT&searchIndex=INDEX&rank=RANK

I open the System Messages book
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/DGT2R180/CCONTENTS?DT=20090605101948
 It listed the IEC614I, clicked on the link, and click on the
diagnosis link.  I selected the newest manual (PTF can add new
messages to older version of z/OS and only the newest manual is
updated).

I scrolled down and found DADSM RENAME.  I opened it at
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/DGT2R180/6.14?DT=20090605101948

I scrolled down to find return code X'04' X'10' to be a RACF message.
Did the system log return any RACF errors?

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA