From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Michael Wickman
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 3:01 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: DFHSM CDSs in extended format

Thanks all, I think we will go with the extended addressing route to get
pass the 4GB limit.  And since we are a monoplex, the vsam rls is not an
issue.

Mike Wickman

2.25pt;padding:0in 0in 1.0pt 0in'> </div> "This email is intended to be
reviewed by only the intended recipient  and may contain information
that is privileged and/or confidential.
any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email  and
its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have  received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by  return
email and delete this email from your system."

email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html