Just curious, are you running McKesson's Health Quest software?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/17/2005 11:14 AM >>>
You write

'PL/I 2.3 . . . '.

Is this a typo for PL/I 3.2?  Or are you really way back there, which is a

very bad place to be for using the LE.

Current PL/I is Enterprise 3.4.

John Gilmore

John,

Unfortunatly that is not a typo.  We are indeed at PL/I 2.3.  Some people
here just don't like changes.  We've even found some OS PL/I 1.5 modules
here which are being recompiled under LE PL/I 1.1.1.  We don't have
Enterprise PL/I yet ($$ is what I've been told).

Brad S. Carson
Sr. IT Analyst
Duke Health Technology Solutions
Box 2718 Duke University Medical Center