On 11/29/10 13:26, Lizette Koehler wrote:
I am z/OS V1.11

I am in the process of working on upgrading COBOL from Enterprise COBOL V3 to
V4.2

I have been reading the Share presnetations, Migration Guides, and
miscellaneous documents.

Does anyone have any gotchas on migrating from V3 to V4.2?

Only major change I see is the XML improvements, but everything else looks okay.

Thanks

Lizette

Just make sure you have the LE support for the new COBOL in production also.

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

Santa Claus: What would you like for Christmas?
Little girl on his lap: My own credit card.

Brazil (1985)