Assuming there are sufficient CF connections, I see no issue.

<snip>
We are in the process of upgrading from a z900 to a Z9. Bothr CECs
contain a
Production CF LPAR, Production and Development LPAR. The second CEC also

contains 2 Sandbox CF LPARs and 2 Sandbox LPARs.

We want to move 1 Sandbox CF LPAR and 1 Sandbox LPAR to the first CEC.
Shared CPs is assigned to the Sandbox CF LPARs and it is capped.

Is there any pittfalls that we need to be aware of ? Is this possible ?
</snip>