Thanks everyone.

I had thought of the BLP after a few hours of rest as well as an assembler
program.  That seems to have done the trick.  I am not sure if the SMF data
is sorted properly, but at least I know I have not lost too much.  I have
run it though MXG to validate what I think should be on the tape and it is
there.

This group is very helpful.

Lizette