We are having some odd problems with the jump keys not working in
certain environments/applications in NVAS.  Then folks close their
TERMINAL emulation window and then get error messages like the below.

EMS1076E Recursive logon to same group is not allowed.

We have had little trouble with the PA/PF key JUMP processing in the
past, but it seems like either certain CICS versions or whatever is now
trapping those keys from being passed up to NVAS.

I know the above is pretty general, but just wondering if anyone had
this same problem and perhaps there was a PTF or something else that was
applied to fix it.  a search of IBM-MAIN archives did not get a hit on
the error message above.

Thanks in advance,
Kriss

Kriss Davis, CCP