All,

I apologise for not going through Darren - I actually had read/been
told/dreamed that Darren was no longer moderating the list.

This was my first "new product" announcement since I have joined CA (18
months ago) and if I had realised I would have gone through him, like I
and everybody else always did in the past.

Also, I apologise for posting my reply to the rude user to the list,
however the fact is that if I had sent it to him personally, I would
have become legally liable to prosecution for harassment; it was not my
intention to upset anybody :-S

Thanks.

Aurora

Aurora Emanuela Dell'Anno
CA Technology - MSC
Sr. Engineering Services Architect
Tel:      +44 (0)1753 577 733
Mobile:  +44 (0)7768 235 339
aurora.della...@ca.com

CA Technology R&D Limited, Ditton Park, Riding Court Road, Datchet,
Slough, Berkshire, England SL3 9LL.

CA Technology R&D Limited is a company registered in England and Wales
under company registration number 07251836 with its registered office at
the address set out above. VAT number 697904179.

http://www.ca.com/

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!