thanks for the help...

From:   Dana Mitchell <mitchd...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   12/14/2010 12:47 PM
Subject:        Re: Fw: ASG/Mobius
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 07:46:32 -0600, Ron Wells <rwe...@agfinance.com>
wrote:

>>Dana
>
>1. As I understand it ..I can sweep a job by it's Job
>name/class/Owner/Destid.. >> other than just the WTR field..Correct? then
>place it into a Report ID classification..

Yes thats correct

> 2. I also gather a Started tasks can be setup to do the sweeps instead
of
>Batch process.(or together) and the Started Task is governed by
>parm's/Control cards as when to wake up and check/scan Spool..Correct?

It looks like the input phase can be run as a started task, but you would
have
to have a scheduler or something start the task periodically, it doesn't
have a
facility to sit and watch the spool

Dana

Email Disclaimer
This  E-mail  contains  confidential  information  belonging to the sender,
which  may be legally privileged information.  This information is intended
only  for  the use of the individual or entity addressed above.  If you are not
 the  intended  recipient, or  an  employee  or  agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure,  copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on
the contents of the E-mail or attached files is strictly prohibited.

American General is a trademark owned by American International Group, Inc.,
and is being used under license.  American General Finance, Inc. is no longer
an affiliate of American International Group, Inc. or the American General Life
Companies.