<snip>
Timothy F. Sipples wrote...

>By the way, I would argue that VPNs aren't needed if all you're trying to

>do is TN3270 (plus optionally HTTP) into your corporate network.

So don't encrypt and show the world your userid/password et al?
<snip>

I would like to see that argument between you and the FDIC ; )
If we didn't use VPN for our remote programmers the FDIC would be none to
happy and it would undoubtedly cause the cost of our FDIC insurance to go
up.

James

**********    Confidentiality Notice    **********
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other
writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure
under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the
intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering
the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in
error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic
transmission, including all attachments from your system.