From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Binyamin Dissen
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 8:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: X-memory POST question

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:28:06 -0800 Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:

:>A task in address space A issues a WAIT on an ECB in CSA (SP 241).

:>A task in address space B wishes to POST that ECB. Must it use an X-memory
:>POST (ASCB=A)?

If the ECB is waiting. The XM post is required to schedule an SRB to "wake
up"
the task and POST needs to know which address space is waiting on it.