I am trying to incorporate JAVA within one of my SCLM structures. I am familiar
with Unix services on the z/OS 1.11 system so I was wondering is there a
description of what needs to be set-up for both the SCLM and the Unix services
in order to be able to promote a JAVA program up through the SCLM structure?
Any help is greatly appreciated.  We don't have SCLM Developer Toolkit or any
other tools.
 Thanks.

 Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message.