It is a physical 3590 cart not a 3592 cart which is incompatible with our
old 3590 drives as is the 3590 cart on 3592 drives (tried it). The cart is
still in our ATL. If you only have 3592 drives, ask SAS for delivery on 3592
media, hopefully they can write 3592 media.

I did go through the pain of trying both downloading to PC and DVD
installations and basically gave up and asked our local SAS office for 3590
media which they provided.

Cheers, Paul Gillis

Admittedly my