When you initialize the FXX for Datacom, you specify the number of tasks to
allocate for force usage (for lack of a better term).

If you are everything has been clean up to this point, the best bet would be to
reinitialize the FXX, specifying a higher number of tasks.  If you have had any
problems you might want to back out, you can try decreasing the number of tasks
specified in the Datacom startup parameters.

Jon

<snip>
We just put up CA11 3.0 with the new Datacom interface.  Datacom starts up
fine, but when we try to start CA11 on some of the systems, we get the
following:

DCOM:DB01201I - RESTART, LOG NOT OPEN, NO ACTION REQUIRED
DCOM:DB01217I - RESTART, INSUFFICIENT FORCE (FXX) TASKS
DCOM:DB01208E - RESTART, COMPLETE WITH ERROR(S)
IAT1600 JOB DCOM     (JOB21694) BYTES EXCEEDED
</snip>